Thursday, June 10, 2010

Posters at Newbury Comics

"FYI for folks in New England, some of the Newbury Comics locations do indeed have the posters. E.G. the Natick location still has about 10 or 12 posters left and they are rolled, not folded. In fact when I got mine there they gave me 2 extra posters because a couple previous purchasers didn't want them. If anybody wants them I'm happy to mail them for the price of the postage."
(Thanks Justin)

Update: "Stopped by the Nashua, NH location today. Out of CDs (was told that they're getting another shipment within the next few days), but they gave me a poster. Didn't see how many were left, but they're there." (Thanks Jocelyn)

8 comments:

  1. @Justin: I will happily take you up on your offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO! and Joqua, I set up a temp email account so you can contact me at jbpostermailing@gmail.com and I can get your info. FYI the posters are 11x17" on pretty nice card stock...it's a modification of Robert's face section of the Disintegration cover, with the promo info in "Disintigration" font printed above and below the graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron: See Justin's post above yours. : ) 11 x 17 They are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. info was sent, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really nice of you, Justin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by the Nashua, NH location today. Out of CDs (was told that they're getting another shipment within the next few days), but they gave me a poster. Didn't see how many were left, but they're there.

    ReplyDelete